Dedicated MPEG-2 encoder for broadcasting SD channels across the network
A rack mountable hardware appliance used to broadcast local SD video feeds such as DVD Players, set-top boxes and cameras, either as a standalone system or part of a larger TV Server install.
Capable of automated recording, archiving and uploading of content and controllable over IP. Remotely managed and monitored by simple to use web browser interface.
- easy, secure method of providing video content to anyone, anywhere on the network
- wide variety of configurations and connections available
- works with Video Library for the storage and delivery of recorded content
- integrates with your existing network technologies such as Active Directory®
- reaches the full extent of your LAN or WAN, with no restriction on cable length or routing
- control access to premium subscription content
- streams as IP multicast, minimising impact on existing LAN users, or RTSP unicast (up to 150 connections)
- built in NPVR with fully automated recording
- transcoding engine allows live recompression to lower bitrates
- web based administration interface with remote monitoring (via IPTV Manager desktop utility)
- IP based control for e.g. Crestron®, AMX®