Designed as a media player that’s familiar, intuitive and easy to use, with no end-user training necessary.
Your solution for enterprise grade media playback with a familiar Windows interface, straightforward deployment options plus centralised management. Enables user tracking, display of synchronised rich media content and supports both multicast and on-demand streams.
And it won’t ever interrupt your current workflow. One or more instances of the Player can be shrunk down to the size of a postage stamp and left running in the corners of your screen, above other applications.
- Watch both live streams and pre-recorded content and accompanying presentation slides
- Easy access to all channels through a graphical cascading menu
- Centralised settings makes large scale roll outs hassle free
- Thin client support through zero impact on virtual computer infrastructure
- User options and configurations can be administered by the IT department
- Know who’s watching what for compliance training purposes
- Images and PowerPoint slides from presentations can be displayed alongside video
- Live multicast and on-demand unicast
- Integrated media catalogue
- Low minimum system requirements
- Resilient, always-on technology
Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 Processor; Core i5-2300 suggested
Microsoft Windows XP or better
Requires Microsoft Windows Media Player
1 GB RAM; 2 GB suggested
Drive with 50 MB free space