Remote IPTV analysis, monitoring and administration software for Windows desktops
IPTV Manager Pro gives a panoramic view of Encoded Media devices on your network. Get real time status information about channels, streams and bandwidth used, plus hardware information including CPU usage and temperatures.
Centrally control all your set-top boxes: change channel, set volume levels, power off devices, either individually, by selection or in predefined groups. Get shortcut access to system settings and hidden device attributes such as serial numbers, MAC addresses and much more besides.
- Automatic device discovery of all TV Server and HD Encoder appliances
- Automatic device discovery of all IPTV receiver set-top boxes
- Real Time Dashboard with overall system status, channel popularity, thumbnailing and more
- Monitor TV Server and HD Encoder vital stats, including signal quality and detailed stream information
- View, play and copy TV Server and HD Encoder recordings locally
- Monitor STB status, uptime, volume level and more
- Browse or freeform search
- Easy access to appliance console and admin settings
- Virtual STB remote control
- Create STB groups and apply group wide settings
- Automatically highlights warnings and issues
- Detailed logging and status history
Frequently Asked Questions
Encoded Media server products such as TV Server, HD Encoder and Video Library use multicast to broadcast announcement packets for which IPTV Manager listens.
Yes. IPTV Manager is fully compatible with Windows VMs.
Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 Processor; Core i5-2300 suggested
Microsoft Windows XP or better
1 GB RAM; 2 GB suggested
Drive with 100 MB free space